Sunday, March 10, 2013

Saying Yes to the Rain

Baby, you came as a swift surprise,
More divine than many I have seen,
How you naturally flowed in my arms,
From our first date till the last,
As silk could never be smoother,
As diamonds would not be as precious,
As seeing you smile by me.

Strutting in your resplendent blouses,
With your red lips and black eyeliner,
In your heels with steps of sophistication,
You fairest of fair complexion,
Your smooth warm skin on mine,
Your perseverance, leadership.

How proud I am to be the one who gets your view,
How lucky I am to get your warmth,
How I could make you more than just a trophy,
More of the perfect idol for myself and my comings.

Baby, I have not made to understand,
On your depart from my days,
I have been confused and wondered,
For what could have been wrong,
Or for how we could make it work.
But you departed as swift as you came.




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, what a website it is! This blog provides helpful information
    to us, keep it up.

    Here is my web-site hip to waist ratio calculator

    ReplyDelete