Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Group Fitness Instructor Profile


Conducted dance aerobics at the INTI World Physiotherapy Day celebration, 19 September 2012



With a first class honours degree in physiotherapy and a certified group fitness instructor by the American Council of Exercise (ACE), I have a firm foundation in conducting dance aerobics for various groups of people with different health conditions. I have successfully formed weight management programs in Kuwait Finance House and iRehab Physiotherapy and Stroke Rehabilitation Centre involving dance aerobics, strengthening and toning exercises with personal training. I have been very lucky to be blessed with the opportunity to conduct exercises in various places such as in Beacon International Hospital, Mahkota Technologies Sdn. Bhd., INTI International University, Alam Flora and Kuwait Finance House as well as in a community setting for example in SS19, Subang Jaya.   

With the blessings of Allah, I completed my Degree in Physiotherapy with a First Class Honours

I apply my knowledge of exercise physiology and evidence-based practice in the types of exercises provided to patients and clients. With this knowledge and a trainer certification by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), I have provided health talks at various organisations namely Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Kuwait Finance House, QHC Medical Centre, INTI International University, Beacon International Hospital and other companies.

Conducted dance aerobics in Alam Flora office, off Jalan Loke Yew, 12 July 2012

Currently I am a physiotherapy lecturer in a locally established International University and pursuing a Masters in Health Sciences specializing in exercise physiology as well as weight management. 



4 comments:

  1. congratulation hanif on your achievement
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah. I'm not the best in things but I do want to inspire people to do better and let people realise that being a physio is not just about being a physio but there are a whole world out there that god has allow us to explore.

    Let us all upgrade the profession

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely loved every bit of it.
    I've got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…
    My site ; apply

    ReplyDelete